September 26, 2020

Pacesetter #16 The George Pérez Magazine!

 

"At last, a NEW issue of PACESETTER: THE GEORGE PEREZ MAGAZINE! is now available,  #16 is totally focused on ALL of George's artwork and involvement with the Moonlight Players of Clermont, Florida. It is available in standard black and white paperback edition, larger hardcover black and white edition, deluxe hardcover full color editon and Ebook edition. All editions are available at Lulu.com as well as all back issues 

For every copy sold, $1.00 will go to the Moonlight Players.  Thanks to everyone who has support my magazine over the year.  

FOR PEREZ FANS, BY PEREZ FANS. 

Ps. For those who prefer to order through DIAMOND,  the softcover edition will be available to order in the November DIAMOND PREVIEWS.

Tony Lorenz"

You can buy your copy through Lulu.com, here is a direct link: https://bit.ly/3kQ1niz

***

***

***

Tony has been doing such a wonderful job on this editions, for all these years, that when I received his mail I knew I had to pass over the news to whoever enters this blog. 

It's been a while (years!) since I logged in and it's been surprising to see the stats on this inactive account. I though that Facebook replaced the need for a blog like this, but also I believed this blog functioned as a great vault of George Pérez images, so I let it online. Aparently many people agree with it and it makes me happy. 

Maybe I'll start posting again, maybe not. I'm still a hardcore Pérez fan and keep well aware of news relating to him. He has been retired for a few years not, but there's always new art coming from him through commissions and some variant covers (old commissions) that Marvel publishes, so there's always new material to see from our dear "uncle" George. 

I hope you all are doing ok in the middle of this pandemic. Take care. 

Love.
Sebastián. 


No comments: