August 17, 2009

Art for theaters

Here are some pieces that George drew for theater's plays. Quotes are George Pérez posts.



"I figure those of you not involved with my theater work might like to see the program book cover I drew for THE MIKADO. The color artist is the lovely and talented Annette White, who also drew the designs on the parasols. I'm very pleased with how it came out."



"(...) program art I've drawn for the Moonlight Players' production of SWEENEY TODD. I'm quite happy and I'm glad that Cathy McEachern (our lovely director) was pleased with it as well."



"(...) piece I did for Moonlight Players' production of ROMEO & JULIET. So far I've only drawn the two leads. It's too late for it to be in the actual program book, but Jan and Diana hope that it will be used as an insert and flyer by show time (thus allowing me the luxury of color which was not an original option)."



Found on Facebook

No comments: